Thursday 21 August 2008

Interesting Things I Have Realized Today

Interesting things I have realized today:

- We really need much less food than we eat. I've eaten today probably less food than fits in a Chipotle Burrito.

- I'd forgotten how delicious Cadbury chocolate is. Stuff at home just doesn't compare.

- My sense of direction is better than I thought, but still not that great.

- I am straight up a Toys-R-Us kid, I don't want to grow up. Having a full time job takes a lot of time and having to buy real things like food on a limited budget is scary.

- Today, I didn't really wake up and become my chatty, noisy, squirrely self until about 5. Before then, I was largely monosyllabic and unopinionated.

Looks like I'm finding myself, eh?

Cheers

1 comment:

Jill (mom) said...

Oh joy joy. More, please. I'm greedy for details!!