Wednesday 24 September 2008

Midsems?!? Already!?!

Yes, it's that time already. Because my program is set up with 9 weeks of classes followed by 6 weeks of internship, midsems come along pretty quickly. My life has been a bit of a black hole of late, but by this time tomorrow it will be blessedly over. I have a complicated (and rather scary) in class exam tomorrow for History, but in the morning I have to turn in a Shakespeare take home exam that included three long quote interpretations and a 900 word essay. Seriously? This weekend we're off to Stratford, which should be a lovely reward for this week of stress. Because of all the work, I have little to report from over here, other than a rising sense of doom wafting over from across the pond. Of course I pick the time for the biggest financial meltdown in decades to be abroad. I hope there's still a country when I get back! The latest I've heard is that Wall Street is asking for 700 billion dollars from the government. That is absolutely mind boggling. How did this happen? I'm dying to hear about what it's like over there; I've been reading the newspaper regularly here, but I want to know what you guys think.

Insanity

OK nose, let's get back to the grindstone.

No comments: