Tuesday 2 September 2008

Tacos! (and Palin, I mean Pain In my...)

The highlight of my day today was, you guessed it, tacos. Yestereday I was talking to a friend and I mentioned a chocolate bar, but she thought I said taco bar and was quite curious as to where we had found one. Unfortunately, we hadn't, but the conversation really make me want tacos. So tonight we performed a culinary experiment and it paid off quite well. Our dinner consisted of tacos of seasoned beef, cheese, and carmelized onions and it was absolutely delicious. It was the first time that we'd eaten beef here, so it was quite a treat. So parents who are worried that all we are eating is pasta, never fear.

I know this isn't a very interesting post, but dudes, do you know what's interesting? Globilization, political science and economic theory. I'm sincere. You know what else is interesting? The amount of coverage the US elections get in the papers here. The headlines of a couple of the main newspapers today were all about McCain's running mate and her pregnant daughter. Hopefully that combined with the scaled down Republican National Convention as a result of Gustav will be the beginning of the end of dear old (old, older than water) McCain because seriously we can't elect him.

Amazed? I am.

Sleep tight!

No comments: