Saturday 13 September 2008

More Than a Walk in the Park

Yesterday we had a grand adventure, in other words, a really long day. It began with a walking tour of southwark led by Vinter, which was really cool. It was focused on Shakespeare's London, what was there physically as well as the culture. We spent the afternoon at the Tower of London and I think we saw EVERYTHING, except for the torture exhibit because that is disgusting. I was with Beth for most of it, so she understood my desire to take pictures of really random things. I ended the day with Live Free Die Hard, adrenaline pumping, but still asleep by 10:30 after an entire day of my feet.

This morning was entirely devoted to Poli Sci homework. I went to Regent's and read for 4 hours and only got anout 55 pages read. It takes me so long to read this stuff!! It was an odd because when I was in the sun I was too hot, but in the shade the breeze made it too cold. Ah well. Tonight we went to the Globe again, The Merry Wives of Windsor. The play was really fun, but we were groundlings again and my feet are tired! More homework tomorrow and then church.

This post was mostly just solid "I did this and then I did this" but hey, I'm going to bed :)

Toodles

No comments: